Term 2 Reflection

Term 2 Reflection

My Term 2 Highlights...
This term i have had many highlights, the best ones are.. When i found out that i was going to be in the Year 8 Epro8 team because i was one of the not so many Year 8's that were picked to be in the team. Another one of my highlights were when we did the Otago Problem Solving Tests in Math Extension and i got 4/5 correct answers and they were very tricky questions. 
My Term 2 Dislikes...
My main dislike this term was when i did the IKAS Science Test because i knew not that much about science and did not understand any of the questions.
My Term 2 Improvements...
I have improved in my Geometry Math Learning Centers because i now understand angles, nets and so much more. I have also improved in my explanation writing because i have been using a lot more scientific and technical nouns.
What i Now Need to Improve on in Term 3...
I think i need to improve on my Science Knowledge.
My Term 2 Challenges...
When i had to do the IKAS Science Test which i did not get very good results in because it was very hard. Another one of my challenges is when we had to do a Statistical Assignment in Math Extension and had to present it in front of the class as well as having it in on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel Study- An Elephant in the Garden

Where I'm From